Manly Beach Tourism Bureau
‘Hello Manly’ the only official tourism website for Sydney’s best suburb.
“We were flying blind until Nick, Ben, and the team came in and removed the murkiness surrounding our quest to appease all stakeholders ” ~ Meegan Clancy, Centre Manager
Hello Manly looks after tourism for the Globally renowned Manly Beach, Sydney Australia. The peak tourism body competes with six private tourism entities, all with their agendas. To the naked eye, it was nearly impossible to tell the difference. We have to stand out from the noise to create a brand which clearly says ‘market leader’.
Hello Manly manages a physical tourism centre situated straight off the infamous Manly Ferry, dedicated social pages Facebook at 75,000 and Instagram of 30k. Hello Manly is also responsible for Manly’s retail outlets,, management of the relationship with the council, appeasing the locals, tourism numbers into Manly each year. Pineapple was asked to create a document which would communicate Manly’s offering with integrity to all stakeholders.
Identifying and focussing on specific target audiences, we concentrated on what we can do for them with phenomenal success. Delivered in 2015, still evident today are these executions:
- The document is detailing brand house, target markets, communication approaches, brand guidelines, a tone of voice guide, and bespoke activation methods.
- Steady increases in all key areas of tourism interstate, intrastate, and international; all of which have skyrocketed since.
- Development of new partnerships with DNSW that increased our exposure with the vital tourism body.
- Local partnerships providing the community never-seen-before value, engagement, and input.
- Increase in YOY revenue 17.3%